Molly

Molly
The Love of My Life

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Good News!

Recently I found out that there are even fewer states that allow greyhound racing. I was thrilled! I thought it was still at 13 but I read that there are only 7 now. It would be better if it was 0 but at least the number is going down. I think this shows that the things we do to stop greyhound racing are working. Make sure to sign every petition and do anything you can to help. If anyone has other news about this feel free to post. Be the first on your block to join this blog! C'mon people someone join. Make me feel like I'm talking to someone. As it is, I feel like I'm talking to myself. I do read my posts to Molly but I don't think she's getting much out of it. In fact, tonight she walked right out of the room. Well, it's late and I'm tired so I'm off to bed. I hope to hear from someone tomorrow. Well, it's really today already. So I hope to hear from someone later today. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment